Dr. Raj Kumar is a well known name in the Critical Care Area, with more than 17 years of experience in running ICU units. He was in charge Respiratory – Critical Care at the MAX Saket for 7.5 years.
- Member of Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM)
- Member ECMO society of India
- Ex -Associate lecturer – University of Queensland, School of Medicine, Brisbane, Australia
- Member of ANZICS (Australian and New Zealand intensive care society)
- Member of Critical Care Research Group (CCRG), The Prince Charles Hospital,
- Teacher for IDCCM and IFCCM Courses of Indian Society of Critical care Medicine